2.7.14

Favorite outfits of the month | June 2014

Shift by Ella from Misty Grey



STOLEN ROSES by Vu Thien from Bloody Roses



June is over and I can finally show you this post! These are my favorite outfits of the month, this is the first time I make a post like this and I really enjoyed creating it, I don't know why I didn't do it before. Now you can have an insight of the blogs I like and maybe it can help you to discover new ones and get inspiration.. it's imposible not to get inspired with all of these gorgeous ladies above mentioned, so make sure to check out their blogs! Which look is your favorite? Do you follow any of these bloggers?

17 comments:

  1. this post is wonderful, I discovered new cool blogs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empire y Shift son mis favoritos. Definitivamente estos blogs me van a inspirar y conocer nuevos detalles.

    Mucha paz.

    ladelnnombreraro.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! thank you! this is flattering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, it's a honor for me to stay in this post!
    thank you so much, means a lot to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks. New blogs to check out now! Thanks for sharing

    ncavien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures, definitely checking these girls out!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh thank you so much bb for including me !
    i'm so flattered ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta Thelma <3
    No conocía los otros blogs, me voy a poner a chusmear
    Besotes!

    Ivi || The Closet blog
    http://www.the-closet.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely going to check these amazing blogs out! SO much inspiration in one post, thank you <3

    www.lucyjlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. que hermoso el outfit de Kayleigh ♥
    voy a chequear algunos de los blogs, gracias por compartirlos♥
    xo
    child-syrup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me gustan todos pero mi favorito es el de Kayleigh♥
    xox♥
    xteen-idle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Todas tienen alta onda <3 Pero Ella e Isabella superan!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Kayleigh, it's my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...